Sunday, May 12, 2013

PMR/SPM ESSAY : DEVELOPING IDEAS FOR WEAK STUDENTS


My birthday party

My birthday party was very great. [Main idea] [How many attended?] It was attended by more than 200 people. [Who were they?] All my classmates, teachers and relatives came. [Where was it held?] My parents organised the party at a five-star hotel. In fact, the party was beside a huge swimming pool. [What was special?] My classmates conducted a few fun and interesting games. There was also a karaoke singing session. My father sang his favourite evergreen song to all the guests. [How many presents?] Before the party ended, I thanked all my guests for their presence and kindness. I received 88 wonderful gifts. [When did it end?] By 6.50 p.m., the party came to an end. [How was my feeling?] Though I felt a bit tired, I was extremely happy.

www.kedah.edu.my

No comments: