Thursday, August 26, 2004

The wind of change

just created my own blog. and i hope to make is as interesting as possible. Its kinda interesting reading thoughts and comments from people for all walks of life jotting down their life experiences, opinions, issues or non issues, sensitive or the otherway round! I was like in a small room, unable to wander and see whatever beyond it. Containing myself....but now i have made myself more open to my surroundings, enjoy and learn whatever come your way and to learn about people and to make that change within myself...to have a broad outlook and to have a more openminded person..... I hope to run my own blog as often as possible....to explore the world of people and their experiences plus knowledge....that what makes a good person out of me.

No comments: